for reactive power based on the
variations in load conditions to maintain
the target power factor. In APFC switching
the capacitor is significant as it helps to
retain the power factor, the switching is
controlled by a Power Factor Controller device
that uses the CT feedback to determine the kvar
required at any instant.
on the network characteristics such as Active, reactive
power, Voltage, power factor for the user to understand.
Servo Stabilisers - 1 Phase Stabilisers
- Health care & diagnostics – Pathology labs, ICU / Operation theatre equipment,
- Analytical equipment – Centrifuge, Chromatograph, Hardness Testing
- Home Entertainment – Hi-fi Audio equipment, LCD/LED TVs & Home Theatres
- Industry – CMM, Access Control Systems, Machine Control Panels, Garments & embroidery,
- Deep freezer, Mini Offset printing, etc.
- True RMS sensing ensures Stable voltage even under adverse waveform conditions
- Measures & displays voltage (output & input), output current & frequency
- Complete protection against High / Low voltage, Overload, Short circuit & Spikes
- Micro controller based electronic circuit for precise correction and value added features Compact and elegant
Models for different operating/ ambient conditions:
- Air cooled Stabiliser – Aesthetic looks, Compact size
- Oil cooled Stabiliser – Reliability even in dusty, ingress prone environment
- Models for outdoor installation
Models for different input voltage bands:
- To cater to voltage conditions that vary from location to location, we have configured a range of models to suit
- individual site conditions, ensuring appropriate and cost effective products.