No.1,Siva Street, Vadakkupattu Main Road, Medavakkam, Chennai-600100.
SERVO CONTROLLED VOLTAGE STABLIZER
INDUSTRIAL UPS SERVICES
and Hard core Larger Industries
- UPS Solution to all types of Small , Medium and
Eaton 9395 UPS ( 275 to 1100 KVA )
Power protection and management
a vital part in your ability to deliver
quality care to patients.
Eaton UPS solutions protect your IT
systems, diagnostic imaging equipment,
clinical labs, and facilities and monitoring support systems
against a full range of problems from spikes and sags to full power
- Robust design and on-line double conversion
- Inbuilt RS-232, USB & Intelligent Slot communication ports
- Award-winning power management
- WINPOWER software suite bundled
topology assures maximum reliability UPSs
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and backup
ENERGY EFFICIENT POWER
power systems to protect large data centers, as well
as facility-wide protection for sensitive electronics.
Redundant configurations and dual bus capabilities
ensure continuous operation for critical systems.
EATON 93PM UPS
- Maximum deployment flexibility
- Scalable architecture,
- Greater than 99% efficiency
- Easy integration with major
AUTOMOBILE DG BATTERIES
- High energy density long shelf
life good leak ressistance performance well
under heavy or light use
- Low Cost
- High Energy Stroge Capacity
APFC PANEL ( 50 to 2500 KVAR )
- On the busbars of a main distribution switchboard
- On the terminals of a heavily loaded feeder cable
APFC provides compensation for reactive power based on the variations in load conditions to maintain the target power factor. In APFC switching the capacitor is significant as it helps to retain the power factor, the switching is controlled by a Power Factor Controller device that uses the CT feedback to determine the kvar required at any instant.
The Power Factor Controller also provides information on the network characteristics such as Active, reactive power, Voltage, power factor for the user to understand.
AHF (ACTIVE HARMONIC FILTER - 30 to 600 AMPS )
- 97% efficiency typically
- Filters up to 25th Harmonics
- Prevent penalties from the Electricity utilities
- Increase life time of equipment’s like Transformers
- Lower maintenance cost by avoiding failures/shut downs
- Additional reactive power and unbalance compensations