for reactive power based on the
variations in load conditions to maintain
the target power factor. In APFC switching
the capacitor is significant as it helps to
retain the power factor, the switching is
controlled by a Power Factor Controller device
that uses the CT feedback to determine the kvar
required at any instant.
on the network characteristics such as Active, reactive
power, Voltage, power factor for the user to understand.
3Phase Stabilisers - Air Cooled & Oil Cooled
- Auto sector – CNC Machines, EDM Machines, Special Purpose Machines (SPMs), etc.
- Textile – Spinning machines – Autoconers, Draw frames, Carding etc.
- Textile – Looms, Knitting & Fabric Processing machines
- Textile – Garments – Sewing & Embroidery machines
- Food processing – FFS (Pouch packing), Bottling lines, Deep freezer, Cold rooms, etc.
- Printing sector – Offset printing, Paper cutting, Book binding, etc.
- Health care & diagnostics – CT Scan, MRI, X-rays, Pathology labs, ICU/ Operation theatre equipment
- Analytic & Test equipment – Centrifuges, Spectrometers, Chromatographs, Hardness Testers, CMMs etc
- True RMS sensing ensures Stable voltage even under adverse waveform conditions
- Micro controller based electronic circuit for precise correction and value added features
- Measures & displays voltage (output & input), output current & frequency
- High performance—works for decades
- Complete protection against High / Low voltage & frequency, Overload, Single Phasing, High N – E Voltage, Short circuit & Spikes
- High efficiency, low maintenance costs — lowest life cycle cost
- Convenient service bypass arrangement for minimum disturbance to operations even in the worst case
- Upgradable for power & energy monitoring with communication to integrate with your EMS or BMS
Models for different operating/ ambient conditions:
- Air cooled Stabiliser – Aesthetic looks, Compact size
- Oil cooled Stabiliser – Reliability even in dusty, ingress prone environment
- Models for outdoor installation
Models for different input voltage bands:
- To cater to voltage conditions that vary from location to location, we have configured a range of models to suit individual site conditions, ensuring appropriate and cost effective products.